When: Thursday, May 26, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Where: Online at https://hopin.com/events/entrepreneurs-rally
Who: Early-stage entrepreneurs who want an opportunity to meet with experienced mentors and other entrepreneurs.
- 3pm Welcome Message by Jeff Lin, 2021 Event Chair
- 3:10 – 3:35 Mentoring Session #1
- 3:35 – 3:45 Break
- 3:45 – 4:10 Mentoring Session #2
- 4:10 – 4:20 Break
- 4:20 – 4:45 Mentoring Session #3
- 4:45 – 4:50 Short Break
- 4:50 – 6:00 Open networking and Subject Matter Sessions
There are three 25-minute mentoring sessions in small groups with two mentors per group. Sessions take place in breakout groups, and we ask that once you join a group you stay for the duration of that session. Participants should give a one-minute overview of themselves and their business venture, then be prepared to ask for advice/feedback/analysis regarding the most challenging problem you are facing. There are no wrong topics, it’s totally up to you! Examples might include:
- Should I quit my job to start my own business?
- What are the pros and cons of accepting investment capital?
- How do I incorporate a company?
- Should I find a technical co-founder, or hire a programmer?
- What’s the best digital marketing strategy for my business?
Subject Matter Sessions
Starting at 5pm there will be open networking as well as subject matter sessions. These are open sessions hosted by topic experts who are available to answer any questions you might have. The session are open to everybody of all levels to join. We’ll hear a bit about the hosts and their background in the topic, and then open it up to questions and discussion. Feel free to pop in and out of subject matter sessions.