When: Thursday, May 12, 2022
Where: Nicollet Island Pavilion
Who: Early-stage entrepreneurs who want an opportunity to meet with experienced mentors and other entrepreneurs AND all entrepreneurs interested in a day of learning from amazing speakers with like-minded people
Mentors & Mentees
- 7:45AM – 10:00AM – Speed Mentoring
- 10:00AM – 10:45AM – Registration/Networking/Lunch –
- 10:50AM – 12:50PM – Speakers
- 12:50 – 1:45 – Lunch
- 1:45 – 5:00 – Speakers
- 5:00PM – 7:00PM – Happy Hour
There are two 45-minute mentoring sessions in small groups with two mentors per group. Sessions take place in breakout groups, and we ask that once you join a group you stay for the duration of that session. Participants should give a one-minute overview of themselves and their business venture, then be prepared to ask for advice/feedback/analysis regarding the most challenging problem you are facing. There are no wrong topics, it’s totally up to you! Examples might include:
- Should I quit my job to start my own business?
- What are the pros and cons of accepting investment capital?
- How do I incorporate a company?
- Should I find a technical co-founder, or hire a programmer?
- What’s the best digital marketing strategy for my business?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I park?
Parking will be determined on total number of attendees. Once registration is closed we will send out a strategic parking plan for all attendees.
What is the cancellation policy?
Answer – The Rally fee is non refundable however, transferable. Please contact our event coordinator direct at [email protected] if you need to change the name on your registration.
What should I wear?
Answer – Casual/Business Casual – recommending dressing in layers as meeting rooms can vary in temperature.
What is the COVID policy?
EO Minnesota will be following the CDC, State and Federal mandates in real time and will release a COVID plan (if applicable) closer to the event date.
When do I need to register?
Registration will close on Wednesday, April 6th, 2022. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our event coordinator direct at [email protected]
Where are the closest options for lodging?
The preferred closest options for lodging are listed below, if you would like more options click here.
- Nicollet Island Inn- Shared parking with Nicollet Island Pavilion and 1 minute walk to Nicollet Island Pavilion.
- Hotel Emery- 6 minute drive and 20 minute walk to Nicollet Island Pavilion
- Residence Inn at the Depot- 4 minute drive and 16 minute walk to Nicollet Island Pavilion.